Thursday, November 8, 2007

All good things must end

Last night ended the 2007 Blackcat Football season. The boys lost the Sectional play-off game at New Madrid, 20-30. They really played a good game, it just came down to the fact that the New Madrid team is a REALLY good team, and they seemed to have just out-played us. The Fredericktown boys put up a good fight though and held until the end. It's so hard to see those big Senior boys after the game with huge crocodile tears streaming down their face. It's emotional. That's it, no more football, no more goofing, it's time to grow up. I miss those days when I was in marching band and all really had to worry about was getting to practice on time and what to wear to school. However, looking at the blessings on my life now, there's no way in the world I'd go back! Congratulations to the cats and to a wonderful season! You boys really have proved yourselves as fighters! I'm proud of all of you!

No comments: