Monday, October 15, 2007

Welcome to the world of technology...

Well, I must say this is new to me. I'm not very technologically savvy, so what would take a normal person just a couple of minutes to figure out has taken me almost an hour. However, I'm now here I plan to keep up with my blog to let everyone know what I'm up to. I think this will be more of an outlet for me more than anything. Sometimes it's hard for me to put exactly what I'm feeling into words, and sometimes I really just don't want to talk about things. I think that if I can post how I'm feeling here, it might help some of my frustrations, and maybe I can leave them here, online, instead of taking them home with me to try and sort out later. It will probably be pretty boring to most other people, but maybe in the long run I'll be able to get a little feedback and insight from those of you who seem to always know what to say when I need a little truth spoken into my life.

1 comment:

Michael Goldsmith said...

Welcome to the Blog World! I'm looking forward to more thoughts from the "cowboy's mommy!"