Thursday, August 27, 2009

Long time, no post!

Geez, time can get away from you! I haven't posted in a really long time, mainly because I don't have the access I'd like. As of right now, blogspot isn't blocked on my work computer, so hopefully I'll get a chance to write a little on my breaks.

I just started back to school last week. In previous years, I have really dreaded going back, but for whatever reason it wasn't quite so bad this time. I've absolutely loved being home with my girlies all summer, but going back to having some regular adult conversation has been pretty sweet.

There's not really much new and excited going on, just life. I think sometimes it's nice just to be "living life" though. No drama, no craziness, just calm. We haven't had a lot of that in our 5 1/2 years of marriage, so this is cool. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts, because most likely, it won't last for long! :0)

No comments: