Saturday, September 20, 2008

Back to school

Well, I'm back. Back to work, back to the real world. It was so wierd going back. I felt like I had been gone from the building for years, when in reality it had only been about 3 and a half weeks. My sub did an awesome job for me (she even had all the papers graded when I got back) and most of the kids were glad to have me back (I think). I so miss my girls though! By the time we all get home from work and have dinner, it's time to take baths and go to bed. I miss just sitting and holding my girls. All summer after I fed Miley, I'd sit and hold her and snuggle for about an hour after she was finished. She'd slowly fall asleep and then I'd lay her down. After I laid her down I would hold Emma and snuggle as we watched one of the ten million episodes of "Spongebob Squarepants" until she settled down for her own nap. I will say it has been nice having some adult conversation again. However, I went back on Monday, September 8, and I believe it was Wednesday that I told my mom I'm just ready for summer vacation!

No comments: