Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sisters...


Jamie and I took the girls to Cape last week and had their pictures made together. They turned out so sweet! I had some made of each of them separately, of course, but I love the ones of the two together. When Jason and I found out we were going to have another baby, we really wanted it to be a boy. However, now that Miley is here, I can't imagine things being any different. I'm so excited for my two girls to grow up having each other. I love my brother with all my heart, but I have a feeling there's a certain bond between two sisters that's different than one between a brother and a sister. I'm so glad my girls will have each other to talk to when they're not sure if they want to talk to me or not. I know this could get them in trouble... I'm thinking of the teenage years when they're not going to want to tell me anything! Still yet, I hope and pray all the time that they always rely on each other and have an everlasting connection that will keep themselves grounded. Here's to my two beautiful girls...

No comments: